• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yesterday I couldn't find any.....

GWbiker

....blood on the streets of Tucson or shoot outs over parking spaces at Malls and other road rage incidents. I was told by local media and Brady Bunch idiots to expect increased violence in Tucson with passage of Constitutional Carry of hand guns.

Was I lied to?

/sarcasm.

March Hare

You too???
I looked everywhere, nothing! Very disappointed indeed!

The change in the law was barely mentioned last night on the news, almost as a side note to the rest of what was happening in AZ.

Good old MSM!

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
You were looking in the wrong place, go about 120 miles south. You're likely to find all sorts of gun violence and blood in the streets. Ignore the fact that guns are banned there.

March Hare

But, but but...

They PROMISED us!
They swore on a stack of fabricated statistics and anecdotal stories that if we were allowed guns, the streets would run with blood!
Mayhem, chaos, small animals running in terror!

*looks out the window* Nope, nothing yet!

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's not on topic, but it's fun!

But seriously, I had a conversation with some folks last night at a restaurant about the changes in the law, good chance to educate and show them that gun carriers aren't the ghouls we're made out to be!
They were visiting from Kalifornia and thought that the law would allow people to carry guns anywhere they wanted to, I explained what it really said, they were really surprised, they had heard the usual horror stories on the 'news' in CA.

Last edited:

Sonora Rebel

They PROMISED us!
They swore on a stack of fabricated statistics and anecdotal stories that if we were allowed guns, the streets would run with blood!
Mayhem, chaos, small animals running in terror!

*looks out the window* Nope, nothing yet!

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's not on topic, but it's fun!

But seriously, I had a conversation with some folks last night at a restaurant about the changes in the law, good chance to educate and show them that gun carriers aren't the ghouls we're made out to be!
They were visiting from Kalifornia and thought that the law would allow people to carry guns anywhere they wanted to, I explained what it really said, they were really surprised, they had heard the usual horror stories on the 'news' in CA.

I keep hearing that from various people and I really wonder about the original source. 'Smells like VPC propaganda B.S.. Josh Sugarman must be having a cow.

TOF

Up here in Northern Arizona the Monsoon keeps washing the blood away. Perhaps when things dry out we will be able to fill the gutters faster.

Snakemathis

I had a nose bleed yesterday in the store and I thought for sure I was gonna be asked who shot me. There are just so many dangerous firearms out there now, how can we ever expect to be safe again?

/sarcasm

Sonora Rebel

Don't expect a retraction of statement from Brady/VPC. All of their propaganda predictions and projections never seem to materialize... but they slog on...

protector84

Of course the "streets aren't running with blood" due to the new CC law. That's because the illegals haven't started rioting yet...

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I had a kayak ready for getting around in the rivers of blood that the streets were sure to become. It made me look like a fool, trying to paddle around on the dry and very hot tarmac. I just new a tidal wave of blood and guts was about to come, I just knew it! The Brady's told me so, and we know they never lie...

I'm thinking about bringing a suit against them for the reimbursement cost of the Kayak I bought, and the mental anguish caused by all the people laughing at me...

SlackwareRobert

Just wait till all the CA married couples come home from the honeymoon and find out they aren't married. Then the bullets will fly. Although which is the violent husband will drive the court system nuts.

So how did the congressman's town hall go on day one of the constitutional carry law? He must have been shot by a SEIU goon at least.

Sadly I just found out I had illegals in the woodpile, relatives just fled to kommifornia middle of last month. So I lost my toehold in AZ.