• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kaile Shilling: Fewer Guns in Public Means More Freedom

Wc

Fewer government employees abuses in Public Means More Freedom.

No comment.

B

Bikenut

Fewer guns in the hands of citizens means more freedom for Leftist Elitist arrogant self important control freaks to.......... force control onto others.

And in order to be successful at gaining control.... guns, the only threat to stopping the elite from taking over every aspect of everyone's life, MUST be taken away. Every country that has suffered under an oppressive government had the citizen's guns taken away first... then total control was instituted.

How does a control freak stay in power? By removing any possible threat of booting them out of power. Guns equal power as evidenced by the simple historic fact that all oppressive governments take guns away from citizens......... but make damn sure those in power keep guns for themselves.

Behind every weenie whine about guns is a control freak who wants to have power over others... and doesn't like knowing they have no power over an armed citizen.

elixin77

The first batch of comments were bashing her on the article. I don't have time to read the now 509 comments, but from the small sample size i read from people weren't agreeing with her, and called her out on several issues.

hoplophobia at its finest though

johnny amish

More liberal trash!!! I would like her to back up her OPINION with some facts. Maybe she should have talked to some of the people at the beach that day to see what people thought. I oc everyday and have for a long time, NEVER has the public acted with fear or panic, the opposite is true. People seem to be curious and supportive of oc. She needs to back to her dish and lay down.

Deanimator

Certainly more "freedom" to commit robbery, rape and murder. But then the "movement" anti-gunner ALWAYS prefers a successful robbery, rape or murder to a successful self-defense with a firearm... unless it's THEM with the gun. On the other hand, they don't mind at all if a 110lb. woman tries to fistfight a 210lb. rapist. They view a good beating as "foreplay". Self-defense is just fine with them. It's SUCCESSFUL self-defense where the victim doesn't get harmed that enrages them.

The anti-gun movement is a stinking morass of racism, misogyny, nihilism and schadenfreude.