• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am in Vegas!

greengum

Vegas!

Once you get a little taste of freedom you will soon be moving from the PRK as I did!!!! It has to feel weird not having to google where schools are and more importantly you can have a LOADED gun! Imagine that!

OPS MARINE

Pics or it didn't happen, right?

Officers Orin and Ryan at Gigi's Cupcakes...

CIMG1252.jpg

CIMG1251.jpg

Last edited:

wrightme

You guys are both smiling, so I take it the encounter went good?

Details?

Actually, if you look closely at the first shot, he isn't smiling, and the cop is moving his arm off the car....... :lol:

"Buddy, get that elbow off my ride!"

Then in the second photo, they are smiling. :cool:

VegasGeorge

Those are wonderful pictures. There is so much meaning there. Let freedom ring! You should have those framed. And I think those of us who live here should try to get more pictures like that, and get them up on the web in lots of forums and places where the public will see them. It's a great image building idea for us!

Last edited:

OPS MARINE

You guys are both smiling, so I take it the encounter went good?

Details?

The details are as follows: I saw them at Gigi's and went in about 2 minutes after them. They turned and saw me because the cashier thought I was with them. They greeted me with a warm hello and we talked a little bit about "stuff." I asked if I could take pictures with them for my blog and they agreed. At no time did they speak about the weapon except to ask what it was. I told them. They thought it was cool. They never told the cashier I wasn't with them. We all left together, took the photos and parted ways with handshakes.

I will be taking more photos and posting them so you guys can see. Thanks once again for being so supportive.

28kfps

I agree Excalibur standard rooms are nothing more than a tall, large motel 6. OPS Marine I am assuming you are carrying concealed or locked and secured going to and from the room? You are showing a new tourist attraction for Las Vegas. May be some of the hotels will start a gun friendly stay package.

OPS MARINE

I had a bad situation at the Bellagio. A Security Guard confronted me with a whole lot of attitude, while I was speaking to a Security Supervisor. I told him I would knock him the eff out if he took another step toward me. The Security Manager, Durand, stepped in and forced the officer away and he and his supervisory staff apologized to me. They offered concessions, but I told them it wouldn't be necessary, as I had the photos I needed and would be leaving within ten minutes. I had a pleasant conversation with them and left. I was told that the officer would be dealt with immediately.

As far as a BMWAG, I spoke to some other Metro Officers tonight, and will do so more in the next few days. They allowed me to take photos of their car, which I will post here. LVMPD has shown me nothing but love and commendations are on the way to them.

OPS MARINE

OC'd up one side of the strip and back (same side) with no ill effects. Got some eyeballs, ran into OCers from AZ and had a short conversation. I still need to post the pic of my meet and greet with Metro tonight...all good, as they say. Perhaps tomorrow evening, I will have more to say about Metro and my general happiness with this visit, presuming nothing changes. I also OC'd in North Las Vegas, where it is said to be prohibidado. Nothing happened, thankfully.

flagellum

"prohibidado" :D

You're very bold, and that is awesome. I guess to OC in Cali you have to have some balls to begin with. Glad your stay has been pleasant, perhaps you can bring your stories back to CA and watch the poor guys drool. :p