• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

India Joins China in Being Blocked From The Forum

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Following on the heels of my banning of China, spammers from India have started visiting the forum. Therefore, I have taken steps to ban every single Indian IP range from accessing the forum.

As before, if anyone experiences any problems accessing the forum, please let me know by emailing me at John@OpenCarry.org.

Thanks!

PS. For those who are interested, I used the tool at http://www.blockacountry.com/ to generate the IP address range.

John

HvyMtl

I'm surprised you haven't been blocked by Chicago, yet...

But, you might want to consider Brazil, as their hacker / spammer community is quite active...

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Following on the heels of my banning of China, spammers from India have started visiting the forum. Therefore, I have taken steps to ban every single Indian IP range from accessing the forum.

As before, if anyone experiences any problems accessing the forum, please let me know by emailing me at John@OpenCarry.org.

Thanks!

PS. For those who are interested, I used the tool at http://www.blockacountry.com/ to generate the IP address range.

John

This doesn't bode well for open carry rights in China......:cry:
OH..Wait......:lol:

Last edited:

Dreamer

I would suggest you add San Francisco, Washington DC and Maryland to that list. Those are perhaps three of the most 1A, 2A, and 4A-hostile pockets of tyranny on the planet, as well as being some of the biggest sources of anti-2A disinformation in the USA...

wrightme

I would suggest you add San Francisco, Washington DC and Maryland to that list. Those are perhaps three of the most 1A, 2A, and 4A-hostile pockets of tyranny on the planet, as well as being some of the biggest sources of anti-2A disinformation in the USA...
I suggest not doing that. It isn't about any spread of information or disinformation, it is about spam, scams, and hackers and crackers. We are talking of botnets and hacking scripts, not about persons who would discuss relevant topics.

SlackwareRobert

Blocking the commies....

Block Hawaii till they cough up the birth certificate, or the gun permits. Whichever comes first.

Alabama may be a third world country, but at least we aren't BLOCKED!