Thread: Video for the Lafayette Open Carry Debate is Finally Available!

Video for the Lafayette Open Carry Debate is Finally Available!

The video for the Lafayette Open Carry Debate hosted by the Commonwealth Club of California is finally up! Responsible Citizens of California (RCC) President, Adnan Shahab, and RCC Press Secretary, Yih-Chau Chang, take on Assemblwoman Lori Saldana and the Brady Campaign's Karen Arntzen. Watch the sparks fly as we debate this hotly contested issue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTIoV...eature=channel

I'm loving how she got called out on her wearing a vest and traveling with an armed guard.

you guys in california were verey well represented!!

the video is in 8 parts, about 1 hour total.
    its very hard to listen to, due to "echo" in the big room.
    but i would say it was a win for the gipper!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

From what I saw in the videos is that all of this is motivated by fear..
    Fear disguised as a concern for public saftey. We are intimadating. Fear that terrorists will OC. Yeah, we have been grouped with terrorists.
    Fear that kids will get a gun and shoot someone. But, no fear that stupid parents will leave a gun out for a kid to find.
    Fear that we might be criminals, or that the gun may be stolen.
    One really good one was that we are stronger than women and OC'ing insures our domination over women.
    The one I really don't get is that we aren't held accountable. Accountable for what?
    They not only want to trash the 2nd amendment, but the 4th also. They say we don't have to identify ourselves. That the police should be able to run our names, even without RS or PC.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Finally got around to watching the videos. Saldana has shown why she is so dangerous...the vast majority of her statements surround the issue of "thought police." This woman isn't just an anti-gunner, she's lives a terrified life, her only peace is to control others. She hasn't a clue about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Scary, really scary.

She should have to wear a chastity belt when she leaves her house. I really am AFRAID she might commit an act of prostitution at Sarbucks, or within 1000 ft of a school, or in a Gov. building, or on an airplane or...or ......
    I have no idea if she is a prostitute or not. We can't be too careful.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundude View Post
    She should have to wear a chastity belt when she leaves her house. I really am AFRAID she might commit an act of prostitution at Sarbucks, or within 1000 ft of a school, or in a Gov. building, or on an airplane or...or ......
    I have no idea if she is a prostitute or not. We can't be too careful.
    I have no interest in whether or not she wears a chastity belt, its probably too late for that anyway. But I clearly don't want her carrying a gun around in public. Her mind just drifts a little way too far towards mayhem for my tastes. She'd be a loose cannon for sure. Her mind works like this...submit or die! That's not the kind of folks we need carrying guns. She pretends to be protecting the sheeple, but make no mistake about it, she's all about control.