• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL at the Ag Fair.

Toad

Founder's Club Member
Stopped by the Louisa Ag Fair today and saw a lot of GSL stickers every where!!! It was nice to see VCDL outside of the Gun Show scene and from what I hear they were well received. Besides, I can't think of anything that goes better than livestock, tractors, trucks, and guns....well maybe add in some good BBQ to top it off!!

Glock27Bill

I worked the booth Friday & Saturday.

We signed up some new members and got 4 pages of new subscribers to the VA Alert.

When I walked into the place Friday, it already looked like a Lobby Day event with a sea of orange stickers (good job, Bruce).

People sought out the booth to get one, as they saw everyone else wearing them.

Signed up the mayor to the Alert, as well as a deputy sheriff from a nearby county, who appeared to be on our side.

Kudos to Brandy, the EM here, for getting this booth.

I saw more action here than at most of the gun shows I've done.

Folks were walking around with time to talk, as opposed to being on a buying mission.