• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone wanna get lunch in the Flint Area today?

kyleplusitunes

kyle

give me a call if you want, this is my google voice number, so those concerned for my information getting out, calls can be blocked if a bot gets it. it forwards to my cell, so give me a call!

lapeer20m

i would love to, but today is my 1 year anniversary.

i do love my wife more than guns. (don't tell her i said that)

actually, we are going shooting at the pit in lapeer this morning. We just had a baby, and she obviously wasn't able to shoot during the pregnancy.

B

Bikenut

We called... twice... no forward just a chance to leave a message...

Oh well.....

B

Bikenut

bikenut it showed up as blocked, call back I'll answer

Yep... it showed up as our number being blocked... because I blocked it. I'm not 'puter/'net savvy enough to know how all that forwarding calls from where ever to where ever works but I am cautious enough to not send my phone number off into someplace I don't know where it will go.

Not that I was worried about you having the number Kyle... quite the opposite since every time we go to Lennon we wonder where you live (don't post it!) thinking it would be nice to just stop by and say "HI!"...

I was just being cautious about sending my phone number off into whothehellknowswhere so it is accessible by whothehellknowswho....

And besides ....... we already have had lunch now.:p

kyleplusitunes

Krystal Jo's restaurant is a very gun friendly place in Flint. Near Atherton on Fenton Rd
Owner ( Tony) is gun person and open carry is very OK. Google for map.

I've been to Tony's, and I will be back, however, I just want to make it clear that I do not go to an establishment based on if they are gun friendly, I'd rather, personally, open carry at a place that is dubious of open carry at best, so they can see we are not nuts.