Thread: Health And Fitness

Health And Fitness

McX
    you ever notice if you go to walgreen's all the good gun magazines are always sold out?!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    you ever notice if you go to walgreen's all the good gun magazines are always sold out?!
    Yeesssss why is that?

McX
    because you beat me there jack, and bought them all up!

Quote Originally Posted by cabbitone View Post
    You know, all the firearms magazines around here are on the bottom self normally towards the back. Most of the time due to knee problems I don't even bother looking at them.

That is how they are placed here. I go to Barnes and they are always at the bottom, in the very back. I always grab one when I am down there, if an old-timer has an "oh crap I have to bend down there" look on his face.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I stopped subscribing to or buying gun magazines 20 or so years ago because every article praised to the hilt everything whether it was good or bad. Also every cover was saying the ultimate this or that. Six months of the ultimate AR15 and each one was different from the others has lead me to the conclusion the word "ULTIMATE" is overused and meaningless when it come to firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by jeeper1 View Post
    I stopped subscribing to or buying gun magazines 20 or so years ago because every article praised to the hilt everything whether it was good or bad. Also every cover was saying the ultimate this or that. Six months of the ultimate AR15 and each one was different from the others has lead me to the conclusion the word "ULTIMATE" is overused and meaningless when it come to firearms.
    I've never actually read a gun magazine. I just happened to be in Borders one day and noticed they had their hunting and gun magazines placed in the Health & Fitness section of the magazine rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    I've never actually read a gun magazine. I just happened to be in Borders one day and noticed they had their hunting and gun magazines placed in the Health & Fitness section of the magazine rack.
    Don't forget that you can get your subscriptions from Amazon and if you click here to get them, it supports the forum.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Don't forget that you can get your subscriptions from Amazon and if you click here to get them, it supports the forum.

But seriously I will make every effort to do so next time I purchase anything online.
    Last edited by simmonsjoe; 08-11-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I never know this. Good deal.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, my library has subscriptions for all the magazines I read. It's also the only place I can bring myself to read magazines. So much to do at home; consoles games, computer games, movies and TV shows.

Spam

Spam ^^^^^ spam
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!