• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriff Mack, the way it should be

Jeff Hayes

I went to see Sheriff Mack speak at a rally for one of the candidates for Stevens County Sheriff in Chewelah Wa Friday evening. As I walked up to his booth to buy a book he said in a very loud voice now there's someone that has my back, its good to see someONE carrying. Of course the 10 or 15 people that were standing there all turned around to see what he was talking about. No one batted an eye but one guy did ask if that was a .45 and I said no it’s a 10mm, that was the only comment other than Sheriff Mack's all evening. My wife did tell me that several people pointed at me that I did not see. I purchased one of his books got him to sign it and he said be careful out there brother to which I responded please keep doing what you are doing we shook hands and I walked back to my seat. We sat next to a Judge at least that’s what everyone called him. Deputy Bolton the candidate for sheriff stopped several times to chat with us, he never said a word about my Kimber. This is the way it should be.

amzbrady

Absolutley correct... " Deputy Bolton the candidate for sheriff stopped several times to chat with us, he never said a word about my Kimber. This is the way it should be. "