• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The 'Forgotten Your Password' link.

Golden Eagle

I changed my password last week and forgot to write it down.
Yes my bad.
The 'Forgotten Your Password' link is said to be by the password box when signing in... but I don't see it.?
Can it be added or am i just blind. It would be alot more convenient than the search.

Thanks.

Golden Eagle

Never mind ... found it... it was above all along. :/

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes. .The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

[blind smiley][/blind smiley]