Thread: Anti-Gun Goofball Alert!

Exclamation Anti-Gun Goofball Alert!

Are you folks ready to be amazed?

This guy is starting a "new religion" and apparently, part of his new religion means you must help ban gun ownership.
    He also mentions about the Open Carry at Starbucks.

Take a look at this wacko:

"Killing in Self Defense is Unconstitutional"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUUM6i1hOzY

"Let the Gun Nuts Exterminate Themselves"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z0zbfPDw3E

And he;s looking for friends! lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqc4QxbFirE
    Last edited by Sig229; 08-02-2010 at 12:51 AM.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs down **** that creep.

I pray to God nothing happens to that man, and that he leads a blessed and fortunate life.

That way when he dies, God owes him nothing for his few good deeds, having already repaid him in this world, and can shove him into hell with the heel of his foot.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Quote Originally Posted by VFORVENDETTA View Post
    Osama bin laden beard!
    He has potential to gain many followers, then they will drink the kool-aid.
    lmao
    You are spot on!
    He does have that Jim Jones persona.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

A little "JUST FOR MEN" beard dye, no baseball cap and no doped out look and i think we have ourselves another billy mayes but for god

His opening statement is basically him saying that he should be killed.

"From the bible, there is only one reason to kill. That is to kill the people that rationalize a reason to kill"

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Watching this clearly indicates this "man" knows little about either testament of the bible. Now I am no biblical scholar, but I do have a basic and logical understanding of such. He is way off base and is a classic example of someone who has spent some time to find ways to twist biblical teachings for the purpose of advancing his dogma. This has taken place throughout history. It is not the fault of Christianity or Judaism.. it's that fault of those who pervert the teachings to gain control and power for their evil designs.

To refuse to defend oneself in the face of a deadly encounter is a form of self-murder, which is an affront to God. If God didn't wish you to have such a fundamentally basis and essential instinct for self-preservation you not have that instinct of survival. However, all creatures have this instinct and for good reason.

There will probably be a few who will follow this nutcase. There are always "useful idiots" to further some cause along the path to destruction. His ilk are thankfully, few and far between.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

I couldn't even bare to sit through a full video. If someone truly believes in the argument they are trying to make they shouldn't have to read it off of cue cards.

Thumbs down

That guy is a pinhead.
    Last edited by buster81; 08-02-2010 at 09:04 AM.

I wonder why the comments are 'off' on all of his videos...
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Quote Originally Posted by rmansu2 View Post
    I couldn't even bare to sit through a full video. If someone truly believes in the argument they are trying to make they shouldn't have to read it off of cue cards.

+1 ..... I couldn't make it through one either.

I could only watch 2 minutes of the first video; I sat there with my mouth open amazed that anyone could be that ignorant! Somewhere in the Bible I remember it said that one has a DUTY to protect oneself and loved ones. In the Talmud, I think it is a command. I also remember reading that the commandment, "Thou shalt not kill" was originally translated to mean " Thou shalt not commit murder." Self defense was not considered murder; murder being the wanton taking of another's life. He doesn't appear to be particularly intelligent.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    I could only watch 2 minutes of the first video; I sat there with my mouth open amazed that anyone could be that ignorant! Somewhere in the Bible I remember it said that one has a DUTY to protect oneself and loved ones. In the Talmud, I think it is a command. I also remember reading that the commandment, "Thou shalt not kill" was originally translated to mean " Thou shalt not commit murder." Self defense was not considered murder; murder being the wanton taking of another's life. He doesn't appear to be particularly intelligent.
    You are correct in that Commandment, though I believe what it said was, "Thou shalt not do murder". Same thing in our current vernacular. And there is this. Jesus admonished his followers to sell a cloak and buy a sword if they did not have one. I wonder why he might have said this? Could it have been for something like (dare I say it)... self-preservation?
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post

"From the bible, there is only one reason to kill. That is to kill the people that rationalize a reason to kill"]
    Yeah, I noticed that too. "Killing's bad, so we should umm.... uh.... kill those who might kill."
    I made it through less than 45-seconds. About the same amount of time I can stand vuvuzela music.

Well technically he is right. There is no right to kill in self defense. You have the right to stop the attacker.

So I guess he advocates suicide by thug. And since he does, then why does he not let the thug have the same right to suicide by LAC? If he gets tax exempt status, I will be forming a BYOG church of self defense. "Render unto Caesar that which expands inside caesar."

Well i have been blocked by him for sending him a PM asking why the comments are blocked. I returned the favor.

in and of itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post

"From the bible, there is only one reason to kill. That is to kill the people that rationalize a reason to kill"

Is that not a a rationalization for killing in and of itself? I mean, if your saying it's OK to kill, using the same justification mechanics, then, we would be back to square one right?
    - Sounds VERY hypocritical to me.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    You are correct in that Commandment, though I believe what it said was, "Thou shalt not do murder". Same thing in our current vernacular. And there is this. Jesus admonished his followers to sell a cloak and buy a sword if they did not have one. I wonder why he might have said this? Could it have been for something like (dare I say it)... self-preservation?
    It was because He knew that Peter would need one to cut off the ear of the soldier. Note that as soon as Peter said there is one here, Jesus said that it was good enough and they left.
    Last edited by rodbender; 08-03-2010 at 04:22 PM.