• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Republican Liberty Caucus Endorses Mark Neumann.

BerettaFS92Custom

Spartacus +10000

L M F A O ! I knew it that is hilarious. About as ANTI GUN as you can get too much fun on the reply

Walker is a Waffler like Brent Favor walker will be anti gun. i sure hope Mark wins or we will lose.... or at least have a big uphill lengthy drawn out way to get the bill thru.

CC he will sign "with proper training etc..." it is a RIGHT not a privelige to have a gun. he want to tax us for the RIGHT top carry concealed.

hell he may tax us for OC as well then! I compare him to barrett except he knows how to schmooze us to vote for him.

i am writing in Neumann if walker wins the primary regardelss of what the naysayers say :)

Last edited:

turbojohn41

Neumann is better for what we believe in but lets be realistic he is not going to beat walker in the primary. Even if we all go vote for him. Barret is the numb nutts we have to defeat in November! Dont just write in Neumann that takes a vote away from someone that will be better for our cause then Barret.

Last edited:

BerettaFS92Custom

agree

+10000

Vote your conscience during the primary, vote the lesser of 2 evils during the general election.

i totally agree i was somewhat off the cuff but i do not really like walker so you both ((paul@paul-fisher and Spartacus)) are correct lesser of the two evils but neumann may hopefull suprise us all :)

ok i am off this post now no need to go further

Last edited:

J.Gleason

Banned
I am not so sure that If Barrett was to win he would have the clout to veto a ccw bill and not have his veto over ridden by the state senate. I think even if Barrett were to win the Republicans will have the over whelming majority in the house.
I am not saying I want Barrett to win as Tom the Taxer has already done enough damage to this state. But as a governor I think he would be a weak governor at best.

Grab your popcorn and refreshments this is going to be one hell of an election

Last edited:

BerettaFS92Custom

agree

I am not so sure that If Barrett was to win he would have the clout to veto a ccw bill and not have his veto over ridden by the state senate. I think even if Barrett were to win the Republicans will have the over whelming majority in the house.
I am not saying I want Barrett to win as Tom the Taxer has already done enough damage to this state. But as a governor I think he would be a weak governor at best.

Grab your popcorn and refreshments this is going to be one hell of an election

John, i totally agree with you on your statement, except that if barrett were to win even though he is a weak person in office we should remember that diamond jim could operate in the background and help him use the "frankenstein veto" and do the same thing doyle did in vetoing the CCW ( which i am glad did not actually pass). then it is 4 more years of a doyle like gobernator and that we do not need in Wisconsin. :)

johnny amish

John, i totally agree with you on your statement, except that if barrett were to win even though he is a weak person in office we should remember that diamond jim could operate in the background and help him use the "frankenstein veto" and do the same thing doyle did in vetoing the CCW ( which i am glad did not actually pass). then it is 4 more years of a doyle like gobernator and that we do not need in Wisconsin. :)

Right on. If we don't pay attention any governor can butcher a gun rights bill. The line item veto is a very poisonous and dangerous thing, no governor should have that kind of power. It is up to us to make sure that our voices are not ignored.

Spartacus

Banned
For me, NOT

I remember Mr Neuman from his days in congress.

AFAIK in the late 90's when Mr Neumann served in congress he was part of a successful effort to balance the budget and for the first time in many years the US was in a finacial surplus.

Did you have any specific points of dislike concerning Neumann or is it just a general distaste such as if you didn't like coffee or beer?

bigdaddy1

AFAIK in the late 90's when Mr Neumann served in congress he was part of a successful effort to balance the budget and for the first time in many years the US was in a finacial surplus.

Did you have any specific points of dislike concerning Neumann or is it just a general distaste such as if you didn't like coffee or beer?

I met him, he was a pompus, condesending azzhole. Had that "i'm much better than you, so you dont matter" attitude. I wouldnt be able to trust he had my best interests in mind

Besides the Republican caucus endorsed Walker. I dont think Neuman will win so I dont want to back a loosing horse

And I like both coffee and beer, but not at the same time.

Last edited: