Thread: Bank Robbed On UNLV Campus--Duh the perfect crime

Bank Robbed On UNLV Campus--Duh the perfect crime

Rob a bank on a school campus, why not? School no weapons are allowed and the one or two security/police are eating donuts.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12913547

I saw this on the news. I think it was Fox 5, and they said he handed the teller a note saying he had a gun. Obviously it was a lie since there are no guns allowed on campus. Didnt the clerk know that?

Ah, the "I have a gun" note. Classic. One time some dude robbeed EVERY bank in my hometown with this exact trick.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Well if you are a robber in Vegas are you going to choose a nice GFZ school branch, or COSCO's?

Where did they put a bank on campus? I spend a fortune on the banana nut bread for breakfast before classes.
    I am sure the price of them is what pushed the robber over the edge.

If we were allowed to be armed on campus things like this wouldn't occur...kind of like the attacks that happened during the Spring of 2009 at UNLV that most people didn't even hear about.
    :: shrugs ::

Lol!

great replies here.

Up at UNR there was a rapist using a gun on campus ... we need to change this dumb frakin law.

Quote Originally Posted by flagellum View Post
    Ah, the "I have a gun" note. Classic. One time some dude robbeed EVERY bank in my hometown with this exact trick.

Ah, yes...The Infamous Sumdood. Looks like his powers are gaining.

This is a lie.

We all know the magic rainbow fairy shield of happiness protects all locations that choose to be helpless. Being helpless is the ultimate aegis of impervious smiley LSD goodness. This could never have happened. In fact, I know a great deal about how these unicorn and glitter shields work, and I know for an absolute fact that nothing like this can happen in or near them.

This report is a lie.

/sarcasm

28kfps
    The mistake the teller made, once he handed them the I have a gun note the teller should have handed him the, I am in a gun free zone trump card.