• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bank Robbed On UNLV Campus--Duh the perfect crime

paintsnow

I saw this on the news. I think it was Fox 5, and they said he handed the teller a note saying he had a gun. Obviously it was a lie since there are no guns allowed on campus. Didnt the clerk know that?

SlackwareRobert

Well if you are a robber in Vegas are you going to choose a nice GFZ school branch, or COSCO's?

Where did they put a bank on campus? I spend a fortune on the banana nut bread for breakfast before classes.
I am sure the price of them is what pushed the robber over the edge.

demoniacraven

If we were allowed to be armed on campus things like this wouldn't occur...kind of like the attacks that happened during the Spring of 2009 at UNLV that most people didn't even hear about.
:: shrugs ::

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
This is a lie.

We all know the magic rainbow fairy shield of happiness protects all locations that choose to be helpless. Being helpless is the ultimate aegis of impervious smiley LSD goodness. This could never have happened. In fact, I know a great deal about how these unicorn and glitter shields work, and I know for an absolute fact that nothing like this can happen in or near them.

This report is a lie.

/sarcasm

28kfps

The mistake the teller made, once he handed them the I have a gun note the teller should have handed him the, I am in a gun free zone trump card.