Thread: Election Day

Election Day

I am still researching candidates before I hit the polling booth.

I would appreciate any and all insights on 2nd Ammmendment supporters, as the mainstream media is the mess it is.

Please HELP!
    Peace be with you and always be with your piece!

saf has a endorsment list

http://www.safrpac.org/2010Survey.pdf

I haven't seen anything indicating that Bouchard actually has a chance, but I guess you never know. He does support aggressively continuing the "war on drugs" though, that was enough to push me to Cox.

This is getting it close. I know for sure that I am confused about who is best for 2A.

One thing I am not confused about though, as a man who voted for Obama, proudly, we need a candidate that will be able to beat what ever idiot the democrats put out there when it counts.

Jenny killed us, we need to wash the stink off of our state before we lose more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    This is getting it close. I know for sure that I am confused about who is best for 2A.

One thing I am not confused about though, as a man who voted for Obama, proudly, we need a candidate that will be able to beat what ever idiot the democrats put out there when it counts.

Jenny killed us, we need to wash the stink off of our state before we lose more people.

Let me help you with your first question. Virg is not 2A friendly!! Rick is maybe not as passionate as Mike Cox on the subject but he at least owns guns.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Thanks for your insights

I apreciate your opinions and the links, Thanks. Oh and I'm s last-minute kind of guy sometimes. The job hunt is all consuming.
    Peace be with you and always be with your piece!