• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Election Day

Slugslinger

I am still researching candidates before I hit the polling booth.

I would appreciate any and all insights on 2nd Ammmendment supporters, as the mainstream media is the mess it is.

Please HELP!

Golden Eagle

Nothing like waiting till the last minute
tongue.gif

Pro 2 Bouchard and Cox.

http://kzooteaparty.ning.com/notes/Kalamazoo_Vetting_Project

http://kzooteaparty.ning.com/forum/topics/analysis-of-gubernatorial

detroit_fan

I haven't seen anything indicating that Bouchard actually has a chance, but I guess you never know. He does support aggressively continuing the "war on drugs" though, that was enough to push me to Cox.

Slave

This is getting it close. I know for sure that I am confused about who is best for 2A.

One thing I am not confused about though, as a man who voted for Obama, proudly, we need a candidate that will be able to beat what ever idiot the democrats put out there when it counts.

Jenny killed us, we need to wash the stink off of our state before we lose more people.

autosurgeon

This is getting it close. I know for sure that I am confused about who is best for 2A.

One thing I am not confused about though, as a man who voted for Obama, proudly, we need a candidate that will be able to beat what ever idiot the democrats put out there when it counts.

Jenny killed us, we need to wash the stink off of our state before we lose more people.

Let me help you with your first question. Virg is not 2A friendly!! Rick is maybe not as passionate as Mike Cox on the subject but he at least owns guns.