• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Results of a New England Gun Free Workplace

Maine CWP Training

SAD BUT TRUE

Newspaper Reports Death Toll Rises to 8 in Conn. Workplace Shooting

A company executive says a warehouse worker who had been called in to resign opened fire at a beer distributor in Connecticut and at least three people were shot.

DEVELOPING: State Police sources are telling the Hartford Courant that eight people are dead in a Tuesday morning workplace shooting at a beer distributorship in Manchester, Conn.

Earlier reports said one person was dead and two others wounded.

In a news conference, Manchester Police Lt. Joe San Antonio confirmed there were multiple victims in the shooting, but would not yet say how many.

A union representative told WFSB-TV that seven workers were shot and that three had died.

Police sources identified the gunman as Omar S. Thornton, whose body was found inside the warehouse where the shooting took place, San Antonio said.

Last edited:

damienrr

Makes no sence

SAD BUT TRUE

Newspaper Reports Death Toll Rises to 8 in Conn. Workplace Shooting

A company executive says a warehouse worker who had been called in to resign opened fire at a beer distributor in Connecticut and at least three people were shot.

DEVELOPING: State Police sources are telling the Hartford Courant that eight people are dead in a Tuesday morning workplace shooting at a beer distributorship in Manchester, Conn.

Earlier reports said one person was dead and two others wounded.

In a news conference, Manchester Police Lt. Joe San Antonio confirmed there were multiple victims in the shooting, but would not yet say how many.

A union representative told WFSB-TV that seven workers were shot and that three had died.

Police sources identified the gunman as Omar S. Thornton, whose body was found inside the warehouse where the shooting took place, San Antonio said.

Exactly!!! When are Americans going to wake up? If a country declared war on us we wouldn't disarm, same with gun violence, if you want to declare war on gun crime arm yourself. If Im a criminal, and I know you are armed, there is no way in hell I am going to target you. Like all things in nature the predator preys on the weak and defenseless. Anti-gunners boggle my mind.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
This report is a lie.

The corporate policy dictated that no bad things happen. This is, no pun intended, bulletproof. The happy shield of rainbows and fairy princesses descended upon the building the moment this policy was enacted, ensuring nothing bad could ever happen.

/sarcasm

Well, at least is has that effect on their liability... The wealthy elite never take responsibility for anything they do.