Thread: Are there any OC 'ers in the Hollywood area or close by?

Are there any OC 'ers in the Hollywood area or close by?

I live in Hollywood and would like to know other OC'er like me in the area. I am near Korean town, Downtown LA, Glendale, Eagle Rock, Studio City, West Hollywood, Los Feliz.

Thanks.

I'm down in San Diego.....my apologies. I am sure there are at least a few in your area; give em time to see the thread and good luck.

i dont have my gun yet, but should be getting it pretty soon. In the meantime there is an event I am going to this saturday. check it out.

Open carry event august 7th at redondo beach

come on down and represent

http://www.southbayopencarry.org/

I live in San Fernando so I'm within driving distance. I'd like to go down to the Redondo Beach event though. Sound's fun.

Hi Peter

Good to see you here Eric

Can someone help me out. i'm going to be visiting LA next week on this site it says CA you can open carry only in rural area's. it sounds from this thread that you want to carry in hollywood which is city. please clarify for me as i'd like to open carry when i come thanks

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eric55 View Post
    Can someone help me out. i'm going to be visiting LA next week on this site it says CA you can open carry only in rural area's. it sounds from this thread that you want to carry in hollywood which is city. please clarify for me as i'd like to open carry when i come thanks
    See californiaopencarry.org for a variety of pertinent information. The quick version is that you can open carry unloaded in incorporated areas (cities), you can open carry loaded in unincorporated areas, you have to lock up your unloaded gun when within 1000' of a K-12 school, you can't go into government owned buildings, you can't bring in magazines that are hold more than 10 rounds unless they were at one time in CA prior to January 1, 2000.