• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the site, I'm interested in OC

CoronaZombie

Hello,

I've been really interested in doing OC lately so I began researching the laws of Louisiana and found myself here. This is a great forum with great user interaction and assistance. I live in the Covington area and have heard horror stories of the local St. Tammany PD causing much grief with people who OC.

Anyone have any thoughts or advice on this? I am considering OC asI just don't have the time to go through CC classes and such right now.

Also for the sake of fun discussion, I pack a Ruger GP100 .357 in Stainless Steele with 6" barrel.

NRAMARINE

It gets easier with experience. Know the facts, laws, arm yourself with knowledge.Conduct yourself accordingly and always take the high road. Remember to make an omlette...............