• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anyone have first hand experience or know about open carrying at Brice Canyon?

28kfps

Does anyone have first hand experience or know about open carrying at Brice Canyon?

Kloutier

Not yet, I was going to go this summer but medical bills kinda killed that plan. It should be fine as long as you do not go into the visitor center. Bryce Canyon rocks.

combatcarry

Bryce Canyon

I've never carried inside the park (due to former prohibitive laws), but I have carried throughout the general area with no problems.

28kfps

We did make our visit however; the wife was not a 100% so we did not get out as much as we had planned. We did not make it to Brice Canyon. It was my intention to check as we went in and post the results. No such luck this time. I know Lake Mead and Lake Mojave both national parks allowed open carry with the not in the fed buildings law.