• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Anyone going to the GSSF match in Brighton this weekend?

TylerJ87

I just sent in my membership form and registration for the competition today. I would like to meet/ talk with some of you if you do decide to go, PM me for details.

PDinDetroit

I guess I should have specified that I meant was anyone planning to compete. Since they enforce a cold range of course OC is not permitted

Probably not for me then without OC. That, and I do not own any Glocks!

I would probably offend them with my S&W M&P Series Pistols... ;)

Agent1

That was my first guess, something about shooting yourself in the foot or something, Now I am just offended.:cuss:

Not really though.:dude:

I have 2 Glocks, carried them for years, No Glock Leg........Knock, Knock.... :uhoh:

Bronson

You know if you keep the booger picker off the bangswitch on any gun it is unlikely to fire :idea:

Glock or not!

Lighten up.

I just like picking on the Glock people. Well, that's only partly true...I like picking on everybody and the target of opportunity this time happened to be the Glock people :lol:

Bronson