• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just curious everyone's age

rottman43055

Wow. I'm certain if the average person had to get the chiefs permission in my town he'd say no.

I'm glad things are moving in our favor lately. Thats why I love these type of forums.

Carnivore

49 and can still do back flips and kick over my head only when I lose my balance , on a good day i can walk a straight line ! Getting old thus far is still a good thing.

B

Bikenut

I'm so old.....

When a child I farted one day.. the scientists call it the "Big Bang"... and now look at all the crap I started.........

A nurse named Matt in a hospital in Marquette said.. and I quote:

"There are lots of medicines for treating Alzheimers... but no one remembers what they are."

and the only reason I remember him saying that is I wrote it down.... but forgot where I put that bit of paper... found it today while sitting in a smelly room contemplating the universe.

M

McX

the only thing i can add to a profound post like that is; it is important, when contemplating the universe, that everything comes out ok in the end.

M

McX

i can answer that one! depends upon if it's a alcohol induced visit, or food induced visit!

my, my, this thread has gone to crap!

M

McX

and us who are over 50 are concerned with all the stuff we didn't get when we were 20, 30, 40.....funny how that works.

M

McX

24 huh? you got any stuff i want? i will have to check records on this! i'll be searching the 20 to 30 file here.

added on edit; according to files all i get is your social security money.

Last edited:

Ruby

I'm old enough to know better than to put that information here! I am part of the baby boom generation but I'm not going to say which part!

Jack House

24 huh? you got any stuff i want? i will have to check records on this! i'll be searching the 20 to 30 file here.

added on edit; according to files all i get is your social security money.
Come and take it.
0450.png
0442.png