Thread: Upcoming November elections

Exclamation Upcoming November elections

Anyone know who is the best candidates for upcoming elections for protecting 2nd amendment rights? Who and why?

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysann22 View Post
    Anyone know who is the best candidates for upcoming elections for protecting 2nd amendment rights? Who and why?

Jay
    Turk for the 5th district of MO, US House of reps. I am working on his campaign. Former Marine and his wife is a champion trapshooter, I think. They are both extremely 2A friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by peterarthur View Post
    Turk for the 5th district of MO, US House of reps. I am working on his campaign. Former Marine and his wife is a champion trapshooter, I think. They are both extremely 2A friendly.
    It kinda scares me that this thread has been viewed 55 times and only one person has stated who they feel would be good for November elections...

Accomplished Advocate
    Uhm, scares me more that the election that happened on tuesday was never even discussed really.

Most folks just want to complain about what is going on, very few ever bother to even vote let alone actually get involved.
    Last edited by LMTD; 08-07-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: lol Monday election error

well i believe that Tucker would have been good for the 3rd but my vote didn't help him defeat Martin. Martin talks a lot but actions are more valuable than words. should he take down Carnahan i guess we will see.

i was not fond of Blunt basically running on a name so Purgason got my vote. i'm not a winner there either and i think Blunt will just be a RINO.

the "R" auditor race went my way and i think the whole world knew how we felt about health care before the vote.

i batted .500 in the primary on the major things. i am more optimistic about Martin than Blunt.

i am a bitter, politically educated (mostly) gun owner and i DO vote!
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysann22 View Post

Jay
    I'm with the Brian Nieves for Senatye committee. He won the primary and will no doubt win the general election. Even as a candidate for State Senate he is endorsed by the NRA and trust me, he is 100% pro-2A. I'm in active discussion with him and others on 2A priorities in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Uhm, scares me more that the election that happened on tuesday was never even discussed really.

Most folks just want to complain about what is going on, very few ever bother to even vote let alone actually get involved.
    yeah i hear ya. I was SO pissed that some of my friends never heard about it until it was too late. My other bud who is working in Texas currently was so mad about it he was tempted to drive back JUST to vote about Prop C. The primaries and amendments were just a plus.
    Last edited by Jaysann22; 08-08-2010 at 09:42 AM.