• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Upcoming November elections

Jaysann22

Anyone know who is the best candidates for upcoming elections for protecting 2nd amendment rights? Who and why?

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Jay

peterarthur

Anyone know who is the best candidates for upcoming elections for protecting 2nd amendment rights? Who and why?

Jay

Turk for the 5th district of MO, US House of reps. I am working on his campaign. Former Marine and his wife is a champion trapshooter, I think. They are both extremely 2A friendly.

Jaysann22

Turk for the 5th district of MO, US House of reps. I am working on his campaign. Former Marine and his wife is a champion trapshooter, I think. They are both extremely 2A friendly.

It kinda scares me that this thread has been viewed 55 times and only one person has stated who they feel would be good for November elections... :uhoh:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Uhm, scares me more that the election that happened on tuesday was never even discussed really.

Most folks just want to complain about what is going on, very few ever bother to even vote let alone actually get involved.

Last edited:

Broondog

well i believe that Tucker would have been good for the 3rd but my vote didn't help him defeat Martin. Martin talks a lot but actions are more valuable than words. should he take down Carnahan i guess we will see.

i was not fond of Blunt basically running on a name so Purgason got my vote. i'm not a winner there either and i think Blunt will just be a RINO.

the "R" auditor race went my way and i think the whole world knew how we felt about health care before the vote.

i batted .500 in the primary on the major things. i am more optimistic about Martin than Blunt.

i am a bitter, politically educated (mostly) gun owner and i DO vote!

mspgunner

Candidates

Jay

I'm with the Brian Nieves for Senatye committee. He won the primary and will no doubt win the general election. Even as a candidate for State Senate he is endorsed by the NRA and trust me, he is 100% pro-2A. I'm in active discussion with him and others on 2A priorities in Missouri.

Jaysann22

Uhm, scares me more that the election that happened on tuesday was never even discussed really.

Most folks just want to complain about what is going on, very few ever bother to even vote let alone actually get involved.

yeah i hear ya. I was SO pissed that some of my friends never heard about it until it was too late. My other bud who is working in Texas currently was so mad about it he was tempted to drive back JUST to vote about Prop C. The primaries and amendments were just a plus. :lol:

Last edited: