Thread: Optometrist in Spokane Area

Optometrist in Spokane Area

Are there any Spokane area optometrist on this board? Does anyone know any optometrist who shoots and understands the requirement to see the front sight?

Can't help you with a Optometrist but since we are on the subject of glasses....

I bought my current pair of glasses w/progressive bifocals and paid less than $50 for everything.

http://www.zennioptical.com/home.php

Prescription Eyeglasses from $8.00
    Bi-Focal Eyeglasses from $25.00
    Progressive Eyeglasses from $29.95
    Premium Photochromic Glasses from(Clear indoors, darkens in bright light)$27.00
    Upgrades 1.59 index Polycarbonate lenses for...$9.00
    1.61 index lenses for...$19.95
    1.67 index lenses for...$34.95
    Premium anti-reflective coating...$4.95
    Sunglass color tint (7 available)...$4.95
    Shipping & Handling Only $4.95 For Your Entire Order, Regardless of Quantity
    With Every Order You Receive: High quality stylish frame, Thin and Light 1.57 index lens, anti-scratch coating,
    Full UV protection, Lens edge polishing and beveling, Quality Hard Eyeglass case, Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth,
    Our Guarantee
    Last edited by Bill Starks; 08-05-2010 at 11:08 AM.

If you tell the Optometrist what your requirements are, distance to front sight,stc. he can and will adjust the prescription for you. I have a second pair for shooting only. Also if you are into bifocals, you can have a small area in the upper inner corner ground to the specs you want. This will put your eye inline with the sights when shooting a rifle or "turtleing" with a hand gun.

Before I retired I had the Navy Eye Doc Grind me a pair of Bifocals for shooting, along with my regular two pair, did wonders and was FREE, hope they satisfy my eyes for a few more years. Itís really nice to see the targets I canít hit now.

I was hoping to find someone like Dr. Norman Wong. http://www.starreloaders.com/edhall/nwongarts.html