• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Optometrist in Spokane Area

dwordinger

Are there any Spokane area optometrist on this board? Does anyone know any optometrist who shoots and understands the requirement to see the front sight?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Can't help you with a Optometrist but since we are on the subject of glasses....

I bought my current pair of glasses w/progressive bifocals and paid less than $50 for everything.

http://www.zennioptical.com/home.php

Prescription Eyeglasses from $8.00
Bi-Focal Eyeglasses from $25.00
Progressive Eyeglasses from $29.95
Premium Photochromic Glasses from(Clear indoors, darkens in bright light)$27.00
Upgrades 1.59 index Polycarbonate lenses for...$9.00
1.61 index lenses for...$19.95
1.67 index lenses for...$34.95
Premium anti-reflective coating...$4.95
Sunglass color tint (7 available)...$4.95
Shipping & Handling Only $4.95 For Your Entire Order, Regardless of Quantity
With Every Order You Receive: High quality stylish frame, Thin and Light 1.57 index lens, anti-scratch coating,
Full UV protection, Lens edge polishing and beveling, Quality Hard Eyeglass case, Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth,
Our Guarantee

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

If you tell the Optometrist what your requirements are, distance to front sight,stc. he can and will adjust the prescription for you. I have a second pair for shooting only. Also if you are into bifocals, you can have a small area in the upper inner corner ground to the specs you want. This will put your eye inline with the sights when shooting a rifle or "turtleing" with a hand gun.

jbone

Before I retired I had the Navy Eye Doc Grind me a pair of Bifocals for shooting, along with my regular two pair, did wonders and was FREE, hope they satisfy my eyes for a few more years. It’s really nice to see the targets I can’t hit now.