• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Bay Open Carry on LA NBC TONIGHT 7:30pm - The Filter with Fred Roggin

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
Points I think I would try to make;

Open carry has been presumptively legal in California since before the State existed (160+ years) and has only recently come under fire in reponse to activists exercising their freedom of speech. AB1934 is a gag to silence free people exposing the hypocrisy of our legislature.

Open carry is legal in 43 states: most recognize it as the pure right not burdened with requirements of licensing or background checks. Its not a problem in those states and its not a problem here.