Thread: Thanks for the hospitality

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Thanks for the hospitality

Hey, Colorado, I'm from Wisconsin but just took a vacation out your way.

I carried through the Garden of the Gods park, and up to Pike's Peak. Then on to Silverton for a few days of Jeeping. My sidearm didn't leave my hip almost the entire week I was in your beautiful state, only took it off where required by law. The only looks I noticed seemed to be other tourists. Every restaurant/shop/etc I entered seemed perfectly fine with it. What a nice change from the Wisconsin OC climate! I did spend one night in Denver, but we're not going to talk about that

Thanks again Colorado.

Glad you enjoyed your stay and I, at least, hope that you'll come back soon.

As for Denver, I love spending time up there, I just hate having to disarm to do so. There's a lot of great things to do there, but it really isn't gun friendly. I always carry along the outskirts of the county line, but it does make me very nervous... lol.

Like I said earlier, glad you enjoyed it here and come back any time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackL View Post
    Glad you enjoyed your stay and I, at least, hope that you'll come back soon.
    Ditto. Glad you enjoyed it.

I'd love to see Wisconsin, put probably won't until you get them to let folks carry guns!

I have an uncle in Madison, and won't even begin to talk guns with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite Rabbit View Post
    Ditto. Glad you enjoyed it.

I'd love to see Wisconsin, put probably won't until you get them to let folks carry guns!

I have an uncle in Madison, and won't even begin to talk guns with him.
    Went to WI many times while growing up in IL--when it was still a free state. Loved the Dells. Come back soon--hopefully with a WI CCW someday, when the voters wakeup.