Thread: Open Carry University Place, Spanaway

Smile Open Carry University Place, Spanaway

Just thought I would mention a few spots that seemed really cool with open carry. I went into Trader Joes a couple of times in Univ Place. And Grease Monkey in Spanaway. I also went into the pet shop beside the Grease Monkey. The lady at the counter was really sweet. This was a week ago or so. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Glock17 View Post
    I went into Trader Joes a couple of times in Univ Place.
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...iversity-Place)

So I guess your hesitancy has passed? Carry on! (I'm a Curtis HS grad, and UP/Fircrest needs more active OCers!)

-G20

Call ahead?

I know Glock 17 got quite a response when he said he wanted to call first before going in OC'ing so it's nice to see it all worked out. I almost called yesterday before going in for a dental appointment, but didn't, and had no issues although the hygienist seemed a little more hyper than usual. Also first time at Red Robin in Bellingham yesterday, no issues there either or at Big 5 Sports in the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by ARADCOM View Post
    I almost called yesterday before going in for a dental appointment, but didn't, and had no issues although the hygienist seemed a little more hyper than usual.
    I think I might be jumpy, strapped into a chair with people hovering over my holster that closely... you probably passed on the nitrous, right?

Well I..

I still get a little nervous from time to time. I don't know if I would carry to my dental appointment. Besides poor people like me don't have those. College students. Cheers

hrrmmm

Quote Originally Posted by G20-IWB24/7 View Post
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...iversity-Place)

So I guess your hesitancy has passed? Carry on! (I'm a Curtis HS grad, and UP/Fircrest needs more active OCers!)

-G20
    Yup. I try. Cheers
    Last edited by Glock17; 08-05-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Cool Nitrous! Oh my, Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy4count View Post
    I think I might be jumpy, strapped into a chair with people hovering over my holster that closely... you probably passed on the nitrous, right?

LOL! Just a cleaning so I knew I'd be fully aware, plus it's in a BlackHawk CQC SERPA so I knew it wasn't going to fall out onto the floor while I was lying there.