• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WISCONSIN 2nd Congressional District Election

BerettaFS92Custom

Up for election is Tammy Baldwin's seat in the congress. This is for the 2nd district. As you know Congresswoman Baldwin is as far left liberal as Russ Feingold is so we need to unseat her. She is anti gun and was one of the many that stood up and gave the El Presidente of Mexico a standing ovation after his speech. This in and of it's own merit is in my opinion Anti-American. The best cantidate for the 2nd congressional election is Peter Theron. I would ask anyone here that lives in the Wisconsin 2nd district to talk him up or we will have the same old same old.

He is PRO 2nd Amendment and here is his website.

http://www.theronforcongress.com/issues

moderators if this is not in the correct place move or delete, my feelings will not be hurt but indirectly this is a OC/CC issue since Tammy is Anti Gun period.....

Last edited: