Thread: After cops kill his son, a local man fights Vegas PD* by Pam Zubeck

After cops kill his son, a local man fights Vegas PD* by Pam Zubeck

http://www.csindy.com/colorado/this-...nt?oid=1800730

A local author's son was gunned down by police in Las Vegas on July 10, prompting an outcry from residents and a demand for accountability from his family and friends.

What is going on? Dose anyone have more info?

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Has anyone seen the surveilance video?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

The videos have "problems" and have been sent away... probably never to be seen again.

State Researcher
    Just got done catching up on the "Uncomfortable Question" thread... then I read this...

I don't have enough information to judge the actions of anybody involved. I just hope that if there is wrongdoing, it is discovered and exposed fully. That includes civil liability on the part of Costco.

... if I weren't already boycotting them, I'd certainly do so now. Regardless of what the cops do when they get there, why call them at all? Chicken **** ******* rent-a-cop should be held civilly and criminally responsible for the unintended consequences of his actions. I just don't understand why people can't leave each other the **** alone when they're just going about living their lives... makes me sick.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

This is another thread same subject.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...nvol.-shooting

Is this different that the Cosco shooting

Quote Originally Posted by CA_Libertarian View Post
    Just got done catching up on the "Uncomfortable Question" thread... then I read this...

I don't have enough information to judge the actions of anybody involved. I just hope that if there is wrongdoing, it is discovered and exposed fully. That includes civil liability on the part of Costco.

... if I weren't already boycotting them, I'd certainly do so now. Regardless of what the cops do when they get there, why call them at all? Chicken **** ******* rent-a-cop should be held civilly and criminally responsible for the unintended consequences of his actions. I just don't understand why people can't leave each other the **** alone when they're just going about living their lives... makes me sick.
    You have alot of years and wisdom on me, how do you deal with the urges to just say 'F*** it, I quit.'?

I cannot even form a coherent sentence right now. ******* bastard cops.

The guy is right about the cops policing cops reporting to cops, everyone gets a free pass.

Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by CA_Libertarian View Post

Heres more Info from witness's at the store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaL-n...eature=related

Robin47

Gosh, the police policing themselves. How could anything go wrong?

This event clearly did not happen, as police are infallible and never do wrong.

The videos will never be seen; as usual.