• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

After cops kill his son, a local man fights Vegas PD* by Pam Zubeck

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
Just got done catching up on the "Uncomfortable Question" thread... then I read this...

I don't have enough information to judge the actions of anybody involved. I just hope that if there is wrongdoing, it is discovered and exposed fully. That includes civil liability on the part of Costco.

... if I weren't already boycotting them, I'd certainly do so now. Regardless of what the cops do when they get there, why call them at all? Chicken **** ******* rent-a-cop should be held civilly and criminally responsible for the unintended consequences of his actions. I just don't understand why people can't leave each other the **** alone when they're just going about living their lives... makes me sick.

heliopolissolutions

Just got done catching up on the "Uncomfortable Question" thread... then I read this...

I don't have enough information to judge the actions of anybody involved. I just hope that if there is wrongdoing, it is discovered and exposed fully. That includes civil liability on the part of Costco.

... if I weren't already boycotting them, I'd certainly do so now. Regardless of what the cops do when they get there, why call them at all? Chicken **** ******* rent-a-cop should be held civilly and criminally responsible for the unintended consequences of his actions. I just don't understand why people can't leave each other the **** alone when they're just going about living their lives... makes me sick.

You have alot of years and wisdom on me, how do you deal with the urges to just say 'F*** it, I quit.'?

Robin47

Heres more Info from witness's at the store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaL-nzP-KmE&feature=related

Robin47

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Gosh, the police policing themselves. How could anything go wrong?

This event clearly did not happen, as police are infallible and never do wrong.

The videos will never be seen; as usual.