Thread: For the virginia viewers sheriff supports 2nd amendment

Cool For the virginia viewers sheriff supports 2nd amendment

I will try to post a link...OK, so I lost the article. It was from Arratt Va. I will see if I can get it back...may take awhile.....WXII has taken off the website. Basically the sherriff of that county said, based on the number of home breakins, that he would support the 2nd amendment and recommended people in his county to have guns in their homes. If the worst were to happen, he would support them any way he could.
    Last edited by tomtaurus; 08-05-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: I will try to post a link

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtaurus View Post
    Copyright 2010 by WXII12.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    You should probably post a link to the article & delete all of the text after the first sentence so as to avoid exposing the owners of this site to litigation. There are some other pro-gun websites that have been shut down recently for this very reason.

In regard to the article itself, it would be nice to hear BJ Barnes say something like this. IMO, he isn't as pro-gun as he might like folks to think he is. I think he's more pro-gun when its time for re-election. Still, we could have it worse.
    Last edited by Ruger; 08-05-2010 at 02:32 PM.

yes that is the article that was on wxii web site yesterday
    Last edited by tomtaurus; 08-06-2010 at 04:37 PM.

i am glad to read that, since it's in my backyard. the surry county sheriff dept. used to be pro citizen. but i have not dealt to much directly with the present sheriff . i know most of the rank and file don't have much problem with citizens protecting themselves. but then that is the way most people are in this side of the state

by the way. i noticed the ad for rabbit ridge. good place to go
    Last edited by papa bear; 08-08-2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: additional info