• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For the virginia viewers sheriff supports 2nd amendment

tomtaurus

I will try to post a link...OK, so I lost the article. It was from Arratt Va. I will see if I can get it back...may take awhile.....WXII has taken off the website. Basically the sherriff of that county said, based on the number of home breakins, that he would support the 2nd amendment and recommended people in his county to have guns in their homes. If the worst were to happen, he would support them any way he could.

Last edited:

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Copyright 2010 by WXII12.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

You should probably post a link to the article & delete all of the text after the first sentence so as to avoid exposing the owners of this site to litigation. There are some other pro-gun websites that have been shut down recently for this very reason.

In regard to the article itself, it would be nice to hear BJ Barnes say something like this. IMO, he isn't as pro-gun as he might like folks to think he is. I think he's more pro-gun when its time for re-election. Still, we could have it worse.

Last edited:

papa bear

i am glad to read that, since it's in my backyard. the surry county sheriff dept. used to be pro citizen. but i have not dealt to much directly with the present sheriff . i know most of the rank and file don't have much problem with citizens protecting themselves. but then that is the way most people are in this side of the state
;)

by the way. i noticed the ad for rabbit ridge. good place to go

Last edited: