• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guitar Center in Canton Mich

M

McX

would that sign in question only apply to starfish carrying in a western style holster?

warlockmatized

Received a call from them yesterday. According to the gentleman I spoke with on the phone the sign was removed during my initial phone call the day before and the overall issue has been escalated to the next level.

Graydon

Activist Member
I've OCed in there many times. I never had any trouble or looks or questions. I don't think the sign was in response to me. I don't have the stereotypical look of a cowboy! :)

I just can't find much in there that I really need. Occasionally they'll have a really nice guitar or amp in stock but that is rare.