• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Every day it spreads more

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

More importantly is the quote they quoted from the Sheriff he "believes this law to be unenforceable."

The Spokane County Sheriff knows that law is unenforcable, the Sheriff is very pro 2nd Amendment. It was the Spokane Police that now believe the law is unenforceable. I helped to organize this picnic that is me with the 5 in XD white t-shirt and the cell phone. If we would have been harrased by the Spokane PD I was going to call the Sheriff's office for help, yes the Sheriff can stop the local PD and even arrest them if he needs to, they would have been illegaly detaining us at that point it could have gotten interesting.

sudden valley gunner

Interesting how they harrass Bennie when he's alone. But the reporter who don't believe us (Jim) it's legal calls the police and they don't show......hmmm.

Jeff Hayes

Spokane needed this picnic to get the PD educated, evidently it worked. I think Bennie will have a lot less contact with the Spokane PD and that is good for the OC crowd and the SPD.