Thread: A website I think everyone will like!

A website I think everyone will like!

http://www.wearagun.com/ You are welcome!!!

If it has been posted before, sorry!

Some cool shirts, but some that don't exactly shed the best light on gun owners.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

I wouldn't wear any of them. They express the exact mindset that responsible gun owners are trying to change!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Love them, thinking of getting a few. Now I wont be likely wearing any of them if i am open carrying. Yet when I do it will get people talking.

Some shirts & bumper stickers where cool. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flagellum View Post
    Some cool shirts, but some that don't exactly shed the best light on gun owners.
    This is the statement that I agree with. There are some good ones, some funny ones, and some that people who think they are "gangster" would wear.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Douglass View Post
    This is the statement that I agree with. There are some good ones, some funny ones, and some that people who think they are "gangster" would wear.
    Agreed, just be responsible when picking a shirt that best portrays us gun owners,BUT do not be afraid to buy a shirt that ticks off a anti-gun person or group. Playing nice has allowed us to get walked all over by those same groups. Show people your proud to show off your beliefs in a way that is not feeding the stereotypes, yet gets people talking.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Douglass View Post
    Right, like "Snitches sleep in Ditches" with an Uzi isn't exactly the message we want to send... But overall a lot of them are funny and cool designs.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Oooh. I have a birthday coming up! Link sent to spouse.

some were good... others would piss me off!

if i saw somebody carrying a sidearm wearing a shirt that said "body piercing" with a picture of bloody bullet holes, i would have more then a few words for them. many of those shirts would simply hurt the cause and make gun owners look like a bunch of idiots.

sweet