Thread: New gun rules @ Stehekin re: Federal Buildings?

Question New gun rules @ Stehekin re: Federal Buildings?

I'll be headed there this summer, but I wanted to make sure I don't carry illegally. Does anyone know if any of the buildings there are considered "Federal" buildings, and thus off limits to carry? I do plan on hitting up the general store, bakery, and restaurants there, but want to make sure that they're not somehow defined as "Federal" buildings.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by holeinhead View Post
    I'll be headed there this summer, but I wanted to make sure I don't carry illegally. Does anyone know if any of the buildings there are considered "Federal" buildings, and thus off limits to carry? I do plan on hitting up the general store, bakery, and restaurants there, but want to make sure that they're not somehow defined as "Federal" buildings.

Thanks!
    I've been there a number of times, not OC'g back then, but I would think for the most part, you should be fine. Maybe take a look at where the "post office" is officially housed. I don't remember, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was in one of the "general stores". Also the NPS visitors center and buildings would be out of bounds.

here's a pretty good link with numbers to call (chamber of commerce) for info.

Have fun, it's a great place.....

http://blog.oregonlive.com/terryrich...o_know_ab.html

Thanks for the info guys!