• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One person can get something accomplished!

usmcbess

About a month ago I informed the store manager of Mr.Fuel in Villa Ridge that her store would no longer recieve my buissness due to there no firearms sign. I finally got around to calling the store owners at which time the owner immediatly informed me that the signs either were or had already been taken down and that I was welcome in there establishment! I've been having a pitty party for the last couple of weeks so this was very uplifting.

peterarthur

About a month ago I informed the store manager of Mr.Fuel in Villa Ridge that her store would no longer recieve my buissness due to there no firearms sign. I finally got around to calling the store owners at which time the owner immediatly informed me that the signs either were or had already been taken down and that I was welcome in there establishment! I've been having a pitty party for the last couple of weeks so this was very uplifting.

Remember, change is the only constant. :)

Festus_Hagen

Congrats!

I felt the same way when I had sent some emails to Arby's about the signs on our new store. :( I told her they were on the boycott list of Mo. CCW holders and we would no longer be giving them our business. About 2 months later I received an email about a policy change that said they were no longer not welcomed, and could I help her get Arby's off the boycott list. :D

I went into the store and the regional manager personally took them down while I was there eating. We talked about it and he was really cool about the whole thing, telling me he felt safer with us in there than not, and he was actually a shooter himself.

One step at a time, man, that's all we can do. :banana: