• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark Neumann town hall meeting

range rat

Mr. Neumann will be holding a town hall meeting Mondahy Augs, 9. 2010, 6:30 P M at the Sheraton Milw, Brookfield Hotel.

375 South Moorland Road
Brookfield, WI.
Phone, 1-262-364-1100

Please check the ready board for the room number, because they don't know how many people are going to show up as of yet..

I am going an plan on Open Carrying as well.
Hello Mr. Clark, Good news I just got off the phone with Mr. Peter Leiby [ General Manager ] for the Sheraton, Everything is good to go, The Sheraton will allow Open Carry for the Mark Neuwmann Town Hall Meeting..

He also inform me the Bar would be off Limits. I would verger a guess that talking to the Brookfield Police gave him the doe's an don't on what we could, an could not do..

Mr. Leiby was quite friendly an pleasant to talk too, He did explain to me again that this was all new to him in reguards to open carrying at the Sheraton.I can see to a degree his point about finding out about his Corporation legal stand on this an the doe's an don'ts...

I am really looking forward to this Town Hall Meeting now more then ever, I do plan on thanking Mr.Leiby when I see him.

Thank You for all your help an guideness this afternoon, I really learn alot from it.

Gary C. Malachowski/ Range Rat