• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new XD

jonjon_jon

Dont make sub compact in .357 sig, I will use my XDM 9mm. EXTREMELY accurate. Let you try my father-in-laws FN 5.7, nice piece.[/QUOTE

let him try the PLR! ha-ha!

I own a FNP9 been carrying it with me at OC events. I love this gun. Tell me about the 5.7 bullet is it a hard hitting round, also is ammo easy to find? I enjoy this gun so much a may buy another.

damienrr

I own a FNP9 been carrying it with me at OC events. I love this gun. Tell me about the 5.7 bullet is it a hard hitting round, also is ammo easy to find? I enjoy this gun so much a may buy another.

The FN 5.7 is one of the coolest guns I have seen. Bullet is likened to the 5.56 round. Obviously cartridge smaller but 5.7 is accurate to 100 yrds. Very fast. LEOs dont like this firearm because of its ability to penetrate body armor. It has the unfortunate nickname "cop killer". It is a highcap of 20 + 1. Heavy price tag of $1000.00 +. As of right now ammo is easy to come by but very few guns fire this round so it would be a good idea to stock pile. Nice addition to collection.

kwikrnu

Banned
The FN 5.7 is one of the coolest guns I have seen. Bullet is likened to the 5.56 round. Obviously cartridge smaller but 5.7 is accurate to 100 yrds. Very fast. LEOs dont like this firearm because of its ability to penetrate body armor. It has the unfortunate nickname "cop killer". It is a highcap of 20 + 1. Heavy price tag of $1000.00 +. As of right now ammo is easy to come by but very few guns fire this round so it would be a good idea to stock pile. Nice addition to collection.

The 5.7 is a nice gun, but for $1000 you can get a pps43c pistol and a tokarev pistol and 4000 rounds of surplus 7.62x25 ammo.

damienrr

The 5.7 is a nice gun, but for $1000 you can get a pps43c pistol and a tokarev pistol and 4000 rounds of surplus 7.62x25 ammo.

Nothing special about neither of those firearms. Soviet garbage in my opinion. You would need 4000 rnds of ammo to hit the broad side of a barn. But I did buy my Bushmaster for $1000. The 5.7 is like a concealable assault weapon.

Last edited: