• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new XD

damienrr

Shane i got my new gun today. XD subcompact bi-tone in 40 s&w. Cant wait to do some shooting. Saw a sweet pocket pistol in Cabelas, Sig .380 acp, lookes like a mini 1911. Big money though but i might buy it. $650.00. Any one seen it? Guy told me and crdonav that last week they had shipment of New Mexico Sheriffs department Glock m-22s for $400.00. Sold out that day. Would have bought one of those had I known. Next time you are down south we should do some shooting, I will show you why you should give up your H&K for a XD. lol ;.)

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Shane i got my new gun today. XD subcompact bi-tone in 40 s&w. Cant wait to do some shooting. Saw a sweet pocket pistol in Cabelas, Sig .380 acp, lookes like a mini 1911. Big money though but i might buy it. $650.00. Any one seen it? Guy told me and crdonav that last week they had shipment of New Mexico Sheriffs department Glock m-22s for $400.00. Sold out that day. Would have bought one of those had I known. Next time you are down south we should do some shooting, I will show you why you should give up your H&K for a XD. lol ;.)
Haha, ok! I'll show you why you should've bought a HK or at least why you should've gone with .357 SIG ! :-D

damienrr

Haha, ok! I'll show you why you should've bought a HK or at least why you should've gone with .357 SIG ! :-D

Dont make sub compact in .357 sig, I will use my XDM 9mm. EXTREMELY accurate. Let you try my father-in-laws FN 5.7, nice piece.

Last edited:

crdonov

copy cat! ha-ha he-he. just kidding

damienrr

Well I tried to post pic but damn computer wont let me. I also bought Viridian C5L laser light today. Awesome optic, looks wicked cool on the xd sub. $900 gun, NUTS!!!!

crdonov

awesome shooting gun! i have the 9mm, wish i had the 40. awesome gun!
xd-out