Thread: Hunstville Bed Intruder Story, and Bed Intruder Song

Hunstville Bed Intruder Story, and Bed Intruder Song

Here is the news story of a woman who found a man in her bed when she woke up in AL:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGuig7pxvw

Here is the remix song performed by her brother:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWu13Uh2Yw
    "I ask, Who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
    ‘‘To disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

Funny.

"We got your finger prints, and your T-shirt, We're gonna find you"

ME: "I've got a Glock, and we have his finger prints, his T-shirt, and DNA from the blood splatter. We don't need to find you cause you bled out on my floor."
    Last edited by simmonsjoe; 08-07-2010 at 11:25 PM.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Quote Originally Posted by simmonsjoe View Post
    "we got your finger prints, and your t-shirt, we're gonna find you"

me: "i've got a glock, and we have his finger prints, his t-shirt, and dna from the blood splatter. We don't need to find you cause you bled out on my floor."
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I ask, Who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
    ‘‘To disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

Wink

Holy crap! I was laughing when I saw the real video, but the remix had me rolling haha!

I generally hate "autotune" music, but that one made me snort my drink... ROFLMAO...

I have a friend who lives in Huntsville, and if this suspect climbs through a window in her house, it will be the LAST window he climbs through--he would definitely be leaving "feet first" from her house...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964