• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A lot of resistance to open carry from police even in other states.

LA Confederate

Why not let NRAMARINE make his own point and you make yours...its easy for people who live in SMALL insignificant towns to make comments about real CITIES..I have a home in a nice safe Az town also and I can certainly hide away there and open carry to Wal mart etc....I am not an ignorant selfish jerk and realize that millions of people do live in big cities and they are being kept from protecting their selves....You post your posts and answer the replies to YOUR post and I will answer the replies to MY post.....There is a WAR going on at home right now....carried on by domestic terrorists and thousands of good law abiding are caught in it...open your eyes and wake up.

See how long you live in your ivory tower when those of us in the insignificant towns stop growing food, making goods, and providing skilled labor to send to the cities. Then you will know what violence really is.

I was going to make a relevant post with factual information to debunk your idiotic post here, but then I remembered that it will do no good whatsoever. Suffice to say that you have no clue what war is nor what it involves.

estcrh

See how long you live in your ivory tower when those of us in the insignificant towns stop growing food, making goods, and providing skilled labor to send to the cities. Then you will know what violence really is.

I was going to make a relevant post with factual information to debunk your idiotic post here, but then I remembered that it will do no good whatsoever. Suffice to say that you have no clue what war is nor what it involves.

There is a WAR going on all around you in this country every day....your just in the eye of the storm and do not see it or do not want to acknowledge it...Thanks for your concern but I have plans just in case!

NRAMARINE

There may be a war on. The question is which side are you really on? I'm on the side of personal liberty, states rights and the soverignty of the individual. You seem to take an instant dislike to anything LA Confederate says based on his screen name. Makes you say hhhmmmm.............

estcrh

There may be a war on. The question is which side are you really on? I'm on the side of personal liberty, states rights and the soverignty of the individual. You seem to take an instant dislike to anything LA Confederate says based on his screen name. Makes you say hhhmmmm.............

States rights..so if a state decides to ban gun ownership you will back that state up?? Not me. I have a feeling that you like anyone else supports "state rights" as long as the state agrees with your point of view. When the state goes against your views you hope the Federal Government will step in on your side and rule against the state. This forum is not about personal political, religious,or social views etc however...its about open carry which I support for ANYONE in ANY city or town in ANY state without harassment as long as that person is following all laws and regulations and is legally able to own a gun....even if I do not like their screen name.

charlie12

Wow, that was an interesting choice for a screen name. Looks like he's gone now (again).

I'm sure that like the highwayman though, he'll be back again, and again, and again, and again... Now I've got that song in my head.

Wow do you think I hit on something? I just googled the screen name and found that.

kimber10mm

my question is this:

why in the hell would someone want (agree) to follow an unknown black male any where esp in NEW ORLEANS?

one is for sure asking for trouble big time

back in the 70s we would go to BS in new orlans every time we went there something happened
we were even there when th horse went wild pulling a buggy through the french quarter and when the man drive a car down burbon street in the middle of the night

that was itfor us , aint been back since then
i love to drive through NO on I 10 at 80 MPH that way i dont have to see that $hithole

kimber10mm

Boy, you Cajuns like to fight a lot...must be the humidity....

not realy, its the suckin of the boiled crawfish heads ! that just does something to you

Last edited:

rotty

i love to drive through NO on I 10 at 80 MPH that way i dont have to see that $hithole

Last time I drove thru on I 10 .. i was pulled over for going 1 mph over the speed limit, detained, searched, ticketed for speeding, and sent packing. I will pass on visiting that " wonderful tourist attraction"

estcrh

my question is this:

why in the hell would someone want (agree) to follow an unknown black male any where esp in NEW ORLEANS?

one is for sure asking for trouble big time

back in the 70s we would go to BS in new orlans every time we went there something happened
we were even there when th horse went wild pulling a buggy through the french quarter and when the man drive a car down burbon street in the middle of the night

that was itfor us , aint been back since then

So its ok to follow an unknown white male?? What fantastic town do you live in.

kimber10mm

well no it isnt
sorry that i missed that part
i wouldnt follow ANYONE ANYWHERE I DIDNT KNOW

AND some that i do know ( sorry that i know a few) i wouldnt follow them out to my back yard

kimber10mm

i see that you live in the FQ then YOU of all people should know what i meant to say even though i said it wrong
i havent been to the downtown area of NO for said reasons since the 70s and never plan to return
and like you YES i do live in a fantastic town
we dont have murders every day like NO and BR

estcrh

i see that you live in the FQ then YOU of all people should know what i meant to say even though i said it wrong
i havent been to the downtown area of NO for said reasons since the 70s and never plan to return
and like you YES i do live in a fantastic town
we dont have murders every day like NO and BR

Since you do not list a location I will have to take your word for it..and if your town is actually that nice your very lucky..but millions of people live in cities were its not safe and just not New Orleans. A lot of good people through no fault of their own are trapped and are being denied the right to protect themselves by a justice system and law enforcement officials who can not or will not protect them.