• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC/CWC Dream Last night

Brimstone Baritone

Ummmm, what?

Look at his thread title. He doesn't want to read what you have to say any more because you are new to guns and thus somehow undeserving of his attention.

I remember my first range trip with my 1911, I pulled the trigger and freaked out that it didn't fire... I was out of bullets. :rolleyes: I also kept trying to put the new mag in before ejecting the empty one. :D

Back on topic, I dreamed one time that I was walking to work OC because I didn't have a CCP (required to have a pistol in a car in Alabama), when I freaked out because I saw my boss. I freaked because we aren't supposed to have guns at work. Never mind the fact that I work 20 miles from my house, wasn't even walking from my current house, he lives on the other side of town from me, and he CCs most days anyway. :confused:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Okay so I just woke up from a 12 hour sleep but the entire time I had a dream about OC, here it goes...

...through the use of surprise attacks and diversionary tactics we swept and cleared the entire wal-mart killing them all and saving most of the hostages.

Cool dream! It's time you become a Hollywood script writer! I'm not being facetious - this has the makings of a good movie! Perhaps beginning with the dream (nightmare), then you take a look at your rig, debate with yourself for a moment, then put it on. As you walk out the door, your spouse says something like, "I thought you said you wouldn't carry that thing anymore?"

You're self-conscious throughout the morning...

When the offal hits the fan, you go through some skirmishes, and actually wind up escaping. By that time the police arrive, and realize (for some reason) you're the only one who can go back in, but you ask for your rig back and they refuse to give it to you. A short fight ensues during which some quips are exchanged and finally some Lt says, "give it back to him."

Yeah, I'm liking it!

XD40coyote

I had another GFSZ dream again. Just walking along on the property with other people ( as the property looked 20 years ago AGAIN) and this road dug from the ground appears and I see it leads to a freaking school. So I stop, feel my strong side- uh oh I'm carrying and it's OC, then announce to the other people that I can't go any further and in fact I am backing up because I don't know where the 1000 foot line is.:cuss:

Then it turned into some really freaky alternate reality thing where only kids are allowed to live, and I will myself into looking like a kid with some mumbo jumbo chant. So then I have shrunken down in size and am still OCing LOL.

19Daniel91

Aw, yeah!

Last night I now dreamt I was driving the Jeep through this odd abandoned city in a desert. Just me--or I--or one of us, anyhow--and Smith and Wesson which was sittin' on the passenger seat chambered and ready to go. :)

Last edited:

Gunslinger

Okay so I just woke up from a 12 hour sleep but the entire time I had a dream about OC, here it goes.

For most of the dream, I was wandering around my local wal-mart looking at all kinds of things. As I'm walking around, I keep seeing these guys dressed in all black with black berets on kind of like a black panther look, I take no mind of them and continue shopping.

Then around an hour later, I hear voices coming through a walki-talki and see these black beret guys pulling Mp5's and rifles out of black bags they were carrying. In the dream I was not OC'ing or CWC'ing. It became clear they were going to the entire wal-mart hostage and a few people infront of me trying to run away were gunned down, so I put my hands up.

I kept thinking "If only I was CWC'ing". I approached one young man and asked him if we cooperated would we live. He seemed disgusted with me and raised his rifle and shot me in the head which ended the dream. I then started to have the exact same dream except this time I was CWC'ing.

When they started to pull their guns out I Pulled mine out and quickly took the two down near me and they dropped to the floor. I then asked a few of the hostages around mei f they had any weapon experience and one guy said he did, so we both equipped ourselves with the freshly available rifles & through the use of surprise attacks and diversionary tactics we swept and cleared the entire wal-mart killing them all and saving most of the hostages.

You shouldn't go to bed with Prince Valium...