• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help spread this around! Catch this pos!!!!

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
I spent 14 years in the Navy. My dad did 20 with the Army. 2 of my uncles were in WW II. My sister met her husband while they were stationed together in Germany with the Army. I have a nephew who's a helicopter mechanic at Ft Lewis. My family has a very proud military tradition.

Thinking about that fat B@stard claiming to be what he's not is making my teeth grind. Thanks for catching him out. Please be sure to follow up on him with the FBI and Travis AFB.

gizmo5

We all need to help get this guy caught. I have been sending emails and links to everyone I can. He is getting national attention.

wrightme

Gunslinger

Former Air Force Officer, Aviator (F-4 Phantom) and Vietnam Veteran. Father, father-in-law and two uncles fought in the Pacific in WWII. Uncle at the Chosen Reservoir. Director of a Program Management Office for United States Air Force Space Command currently. That's who I am.

1. Impersonating an Officer is a Federal Felony.
2. Stolen Valor act held to be unconstitutional by Fed Appeals Court in Colorado. In violation of 1st Amendment. Held to be constitutional in other districts. Has not been applied in Alaska to the best of my knowledge, although there is a case.
3. Air Force stopped using base stickers, at least Space Command, two years ago. If Travis still uses them, their SFS should be notified as illegal use of a sticker to gain access to a military base is also a felony. However, 100% ID checks are used at all bases. Would bet big bucks he got it illegally, as he is too old to be a dependant. Taped base DoD stickers are NEVER allowed. Has to be permanently glued to window.

I know too many names on the Wall, and have read about too many young men from Ft. Carson the last few years who will never get the chance to grow old. This is despicable. Hooah (if I can borrow from my SOCOM friends) to the guy who faced off with him.

Last edited: