• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thought the San Diego Tea Party would be a "safe place to UOC"

nicki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzJ2LAWpyA&feature=player_embedded#!

Someone with a camera actually interviewed, didn't get a chance to even speak, it was kind of fun watching them go back and forth.

Turned out this guy was a "rent a cop". Did deal with some real ones shortly there after.

I noticed the rent a cops were carrying Hi Points, I was carrying a HKUSP. Maybe they felt I had a bigger and better gun. Anyway, all was good.

Person who pulled a camera runs a radio show which I told her I would be glad to be on btw.

Nicki

wewd

Must be a pretty low-rent firm if they can only afford to arm their guys with Hi-Points. Gotta love 9mm's that kick like a .45...

Edit: Nothing surprising whatsoever from this guy. Completely typical. I truly wish those of you luck who are trying to "change the system", because you are going to need it. People like this guy are the system. You can't change them anymore than a zebra can change his stripes. And they are running the show. As for myself, I am splitting from the whole system altogether.

Last edited: