• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clarkston Gun Show September 4, 2010

sprinklerguy28

Michigan Open Carry will have a table set up at the Clarkston Gun Show. We will be selling MOC merchandise, memberships, passing out information, and answering questions. We will also have two open carry seminars. This space was graciously donated to us. So please show your support.

When: September 4, 2010 9am-3pm

OC Seminars 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.

Where: K of C Hall
5660 Maybee Road
Clarkston, MI 48346

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Support those who support us! Pro 2A businesses rock!

Great job setting this up Sprinklerguy! I will do my best to attend. Also I will pickup some ammo & other items to support the very OC friendly/Pro 2A folks that run this show. If my fellow OCers can make it out, I urge them to do the same, if at all possible.

;)

Last edited:

Mosnar87

Just out of curiosity, will those in attendance be required to disarm or have their OC/CC weapons peacebonded?

As you probably are aware, other gun shows have required this in the past.:cuss:

sprinklerguy28

I hope to attend this one but no promises.

Hope to see you there, If you can not make this one, there will be a few more this year.

Anyone who can make it to show your support please come. The promoters have donated the space to us and agreed to allow OC at the show. When businesses do this we need to show them the benefits as well as other shows will slowly take notice.

sprinklerguy28

Thank you to RandyK, NHCGRPR45, Army74, and G9MOS, for coming to help out. Both seminars went extremely well. Signed up several new members, and most importantly educated a good number of people.