Thread: Who was OC'ing at Pick N Save in Baraboo this weekend?

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Who was OC'ing at Pick N Save in Baraboo this weekend?

One of my neighbors saw someone at Pick N Save in Baraboo OCing. I believe it was Sunday. She told me she was surprised to see somone carrying a gun on their hip. I told her about OC and that it was perfectly legal in Wisconsin. She then admitted that initially she was a little worried but when she noticed that the man was just shopping, minding his own business she stopped worrying about it.

I told her next time to go talk to the guy. I said he's probably got a bunch of cool pamphlets she can read. I also told her the person in question was probably a member of this forum and I'd check it out to see who it was.

As you can imagine this created a lot of conversation and because the guy was acting normal it was all positive conversation.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

McX
    yet another phantom carrier sighting! someone is all over the place, besides mugenlude i mean.

Pick N Save

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    One of my neighbors saw someone at Pick N Save in Baraboo OCing. I believe it was Sunday. She told me she was surprised to see somone carrying a gun on their hip. I told her about OC and that it was perfectly legal in Wisconsin. She then admitted that initially she was a little worried but when she noticed that the man was just shopping, minding his own business she stopped worrying about it.

I told her next time to go talk to the guy. I said he's probably got a bunch of cool pamphlets she can read. I also told her the person in question was probably a member of this forum and I'd check it out to see who it was.

As you can imagine this created a lot of conversation and because the guy was acting normal it was all positive conversation.

Sorry, thats a little way's to go for me to just pick up a Gallon of milk. So I went to the Pick N Save [OCing ] in Cudahy, A first for me. No problems there so far.Then pop over too K-Mart, all went well over there as well. Then up too Fedex Office in Oak Creek to make up some copy's of our flier for tonight. The clerks got a little wide eye, but when I showed him the flier an let him read it, it turn into a 20min Q&A time. With a little time for the range, it turn out to be an outstanding day..

I was in walmart in baraboo this weekend shopping, never stopped at pick n save though. Had the gun on, as usual. Actually had an encounter with another person, a guy I went to school with way back when. It basically went

"hey, is that a gun"
    sure is.
    "Did somebody threaten you or something?"
    No, not at all, just carrying it for personal protection, you really never know when you're gonna need it
    "Yeah, I can totally see that, even in a town like this, you can't be too safe"

I talked with him for probably 15 more minutes about non firearms related things before going about my business. All in all, a good encounter.

I can assure you, it was not I.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by range rat View Post
    Sorry, thats a little way's to go for me to just pick up a Gallon of milk. So I went to the Pick N Save [OCing ] in Cudahy, A first for me. No problems there so far.Then pop over too K-Mart, all went well over there as well. Then up too Fedex Office in Oak Creek to make up some copy's of our flier for tonight. The clerks got a little wide eye, but when I showed him the flier an let him read it, it turn into a 20min Q&A time. With a little time for the range, it turn out to be an outstanding day..
    Hi range rat good to see some one oc'n in Cudahy I moved out of there 4 1/2 years ago used to live on Pulaski .Im' down there one or twice a month but only oc'd at the pick up on Layton
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

I oc'd in "boo" Friday. Wal-mart and kfc, I'm about to start a new thread about how kfc went... You guys will have to check it out. Lol.

littlewolf

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Hi range rat good to see some one oc'n in Cudahy I moved out of there 4 1/2 years ago used to live on Pulaski .Im' down there one or twice a month but only oc'd at the pick up on Layton
    Hey Littlewolf nice to hear some one made it out of Cudahy, ha ha ha... i've got one more year here an then the misses an I are gone.. as far as me OCing the Pick N Sace on layton, my pookie bear put it off limits, I'ts her store...

Quote Originally Posted by range rat View Post
    Hey Littlewolf nice to hear some one made it out of Cudahy, ha ha ha... i've got one more year here an then the misses an I are gone.. as far as me OCing the Pick N Sace on layton, my pookie bear put it off limits, I'ts her store...
    Just for you I hope
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

I didn't see cowboyridin post anything here which makes me think this was him. How about it?
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Banned
    Like his handle says, out ridin' cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by CarryOK View Post
    Like his handle says, out ridin' cowboys.
    eeewwww......
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla