• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who was OC'ing at Pick N Save in Baraboo this weekend?

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
One of my neighbors saw someone at Pick N Save in Baraboo OCing. I believe it was Sunday. She told me she was surprised to see somone carrying a gun on their hip. I told her about OC and that it was perfectly legal in Wisconsin. She then admitted that initially she was a little worried but when she noticed that the man was just shopping, minding his own business she stopped worrying about it.

I told her next time to go talk to the guy. I said he's probably got a bunch of cool pamphlets she can read. :D I also told her the person in question was probably a member of this forum and I'd check it out to see who it was.

As you can imagine this created a lot of conversation and because the guy was acting normal it was all positive conversation.

M

McX

yet another phantom carrier sighting! someone is all over the place, besides mugenlude i mean.

range rat

Pick N Save

One of my neighbors saw someone at Pick N Save in Baraboo OCing. I believe it was Sunday. She told me she was surprised to see somone carrying a gun on their hip. I told her about OC and that it was perfectly legal in Wisconsin. She then admitted that initially she was a little worried but when she noticed that the man was just shopping, minding his own business she stopped worrying about it.

I told her next time to go talk to the guy. I said he's probably got a bunch of cool pamphlets she can read. :D I also told her the person in question was probably a member of this forum and I'd check it out to see who it was.

As you can imagine this created a lot of conversation and because the guy was acting normal it was all positive conversation.

Sorry, thats a little way's to go for me to just pick up a Gallon of milk. So I went to the Pick N Save [OCing ] in Cudahy, A first for me. No problems there so far.Then pop over too K-Mart, all went well over there as well. Then up too Fedex Office in Oak Creek to make up some copy's of our flier for tonight. The clerks got a little wide eye, but when I showed him the flier an let him read it, it turn into a 20min Q&A time. With a little time for the range, it turn out to be an outstanding day..

SIGdude

I was in walmart in baraboo this weekend shopping, never stopped at pick n save though. Had the gun on, as usual. Actually had an encounter with another person, a guy I went to school with way back when. It basically went

"hey, is that a gun"
sure is.
"Did somebody threaten you or something?"
No, not at all, just carrying it for personal protection, you really never know when you're gonna need it
"Yeah, I can totally see that, even in a town like this, you can't be too safe"

I talked with him for probably 15 more minutes about non firearms related things before going about my business. All in all, a good encounter.

littlewolf

Sorry, thats a little way's to go for me to just pick up a Gallon of milk. So I went to the Pick N Save [OCing ] in Cudahy, A first for me. No problems there so far.Then pop over too K-Mart, all went well over there as well. Then up too Fedex Office in Oak Creek to make up some copy's of our flier for tonight. The clerks got a little wide eye, but when I showed him the flier an let him read it, it turn into a 20min Q&A time. With a little time for the range, it turn out to be an outstanding day..

Hi range rat good to see some one oc'n in Cudahy I moved out of there 4 1/2 years ago used to live on Pulaski .Im' down there one or twice a month but only oc'd at the pick up on Layton

Mlutz

I oc'd in "boo" Friday. Wal-mart and kfc, I'm about to start a new thread about how kfc went... You guys will have to check it out. Lol.

range rat

littlewolf

Hi range rat good to see some one oc'n in Cudahy I moved out of there 4 1/2 years ago used to live on Pulaski .Im' down there one or twice a month but only oc'd at the pick up on Layton

Hey Littlewolf nice to hear some one made it out of Cudahy, ha ha ha... i've got one more year here an then the misses an I are gone.. as far as me OCing the Pick N Sace on layton, my pookie bear put it off limits, I'ts her store...

littlewolf

Hey Littlewolf nice to hear some one made it out of Cudahy, ha ha ha... i've got one more year here an then the misses an I are gone.. as far as me OCing the Pick N Sace on layton, my pookie bear put it off limits, I'ts her store...

Just for you I hope